A Problem with Alter Aeon or Mush Client...

Greetings,
    I'm trying to help a Blind friend of mine, who has been playing Alter Aeon for a few years now.  Last nite, he was playing and in game, told it to look into a "collectors bag" that was on the ground.  It took him a few tries, to figure out how to word it right so he could look into the bag. He used commands like look col gro or look coll gro or look in gro coll or something  like that.

    Now it's added the [exits: north, east, west, south] to the screen and also doing something like: when he types scan, it does part of the scan, then when he hits south or something, it'll list the rest of the scan.  It seems like there's a lag on certain commands.

    I'm figuring that he accidentally must have used an Alter Aeon command or maybe a Mushclient command..  But we don't know which one...

Denton told us to try Mush-z but that d idn't help like we thought at first...

  Anyone have any idea's?  It seems like it's something specific to HIS machine.  If I log in with mine, I don't get the problem.