Re: Doomed

I downloaded this game and... finally beaten the easy mode. Phew...
Its really really fun, but the boss...[[wow]]. Managed to build my shield up and beat him with two shield charges and escaping those grenades on time but... [[wow]]...
And for the learn game sounds menu... I don't know but I don't think we will need it.
The drowns will just hum, so is some of the other ships. Those lazer sound+the siren-like noise is the space jet, the sparking and zapping sounds are the base being shot by lazers. The beep beep beep is the missiles the boss launches... and the bug sounds like a mosquito flying about, though obviously louder. The grenade sounds like something rolling around. The long series of explosions and all that is the sound of the boss being defeated. The beep beep beep, the fast and lowre pitched one is one of the enemies. When it fall it will break as though its glass... though that's far from the truth of course, it does damage to the base sti ll. The others yo ucould figure them out yourself... though its understandable why you want it, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector