Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hi!
I want to report some bugs and give some suggestions here that I hope do not bother anyone. No I did with the command / report because the list is some extensive. Perhaps many know these bugs, but I and some friends we met up with some of them so I  say:

Bugs
  • Once, I went to a Defender mission with a friend. The strange thing is that he was in the mission with all its original inventory, and not just the one you have by default in the Defender mision.

  • When I killed the zombies with the flamethrower, seldom is heard when the bodies were charred. Just listening when they die.

  • I guess this has to do with that bug where the game is freezed to donate items, but a friend did not give reputation points when donates a quest, and the game freezes. She even told me, Aprone, she sent an email to you. This greatly affects my friend, because she bought the game a few months ago and is level 13. Can not play very well and c an not make good the few features that knows to use in this game.

  • Still happens to me that zombies are still growling when I kill, and loot sometimes still sound when pick up.

  • When you finish a CTF, it is very common that you show up somewhere else. In the sewer of map 2, for example.

Suggestions
  • Almost comes April Fools' Day. It would be good as a special event of the day, you could give in trade, Bloody clothes, Sprained ankle and Broken leg and that the trade could not disable. That would be fun!. Addition as extra plus, if someone gives you an Sprained ankle or Broken leg, the game could you move to another alternative map, could be a sub, and arriving at the safe zone Without anyone you heal the ankle or leg, the game could give you something. Apronic armor, for example. It would be great!.

  • In the "CTF" missions, when all the members of a team to be disconnected for any reason, and are o nly two people in the same team, one of the two automatically should pass to the other team to make it more interesting.

Best regards,
Cristian.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitbull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector