Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

Hey all, a chat log discussion Ethin and I had over skype on the matter of him thinking he owns reality software. Please thumbs up this post if you find my position to be correct.

slenderman:Ethin, want to be in the call with danny?
ethin:No. Not if he's going to treat me that way. Tell him to fuck himself if he's going to treat me like that, because that truly shows that he doesn't and never cared about me at all, and that he never was a true friend.
Slenderman:actually he is the best true friend one could          !!!!!
Ethin:Oh really? Then why does he treat me like an ass hole? If he is a true friend, he should act like it.
Slenderman:because, to be honest, you treated him like a pile of wasted donkey crap. Danny, despite the hard things he goes through, still manages to be a great friend, always reaching out to others who needed support. but dude, you pushed him, ridiculed him, and if I remembered correct ly, called him a piece of shit in the skype call the other day, before asking to be his friend again!
Ethin:Oh, yes. I know I did that. But still. Sending eloquence crash words is not funny. Even he should no that.
Slenderman:why should he? because you don't think it's funny? Even still, opinions differ
Ethin:Yeah yeah. Like I care now. He's nice to you, but he's not nice to me. If he is someone wo, as you said, nice, then he should treat everyone like that, despite how they treated him. Oh, and the stupid logic thing he said about the company thing? He's got it all wrong. while I did not contribute to it or maintain it, I still own the company. I guess that's one more thing he doesn't understand: The chain of power.
Slenderman:why should he have to? He's nice, but he's not a frikkin pushover panzy. And guess what Ethin? If you own the frikkin company, as you say, provide me with legal documents that state the fact. If I don't receive them within the next 30 seconds, any material I receive thereafter will be considered plagerised, and/or copied from another internet source or other. And who are you to tell him he's got it all wrong? And you consider camlorn the know it all? At which point did a 15 year old aquire the skills to tell someone they've "got it all wrong?"
Ethin:I'll tell you this, Steven. I don't need legal documents. I have al lhe evidence to tell him that he's got it backwards. As I own more than a 50 percent majority in the company, I am the autocrat here. I have the infinite power until I choose to pass down the majority to someone else, something which I have not done. Therefore, I have the right to remove Danny from the company if I desire to do so.
Slenderman:Actually Ethin, that is imperialism, dictatorship, and totalitarianism on all, counts. If you have 50% control or better, please provide me with code(s) that are at least 5 0% substantial to the size of death match, both installments, and snow race combined. Also, I expect a working, prodotype of all of said software, within 1 minute. You don't own the company; the only name change you did was gaming to software, back in january!
Ethin:I do. Code does not matter. Maintaining the company does not matter! What matters is the founder! I founded the idea; henseforth, I am the founder of the company. It does not matter what who's done! What matters, is the person who founded the idea. You od not understand exactly what you're trying to convey. I, my friend, do.
I understand that none of us have taken politics classes, but that's just how it goes. Tell me that I'm wrong all you want. Your wrong. I hold more power in the company, and therefore, I have the ultimate power. Yes. Danny discharged me from the company for a few months. That did not mean I passed power down to him at all.
Slenderman:Is that so? The only thing you are conveying here is total self-confidence, and a hunger for control. Fact is, Ethin, since you would like to be so prevvalant in this company, I have a question for you. How did you come up with the idea? Can you provide sufficient evidence to counter the claim that you are in no way offiliated with the company, that does not include telling me I'm wrong? Or, are you willing to accept the facts
and, for that fact, you make no! sense! If you were discharged as you claim to be! you have! no! power! look up the word discharged in the dictionary. It means booted out! hents no more! control!
Ethin:Here! Let's see what my cousin things!
Slenderman:no! how about not! This is an A B conversation. What your ignorant cousin thinks is irrellevant
The reason I say this is that the only side, he'll hear, is yours. and that, my friend, will majorly screw up the debate
Ethin:Oh, it will! That's what I need!
Slenderman:and that, Ethin, is why I stand fermly by my point. You believe that the use of deseption and manipulation will place the argument in your favor
Ethin:I do not deceive or manipulate. Danny can e easily be manipulated or deceived, though! Tyler did it three fucking times! Grow up!
I did not tell Jayde that you or danny was the problem. I told him the gist of what has happened. He understands this and firmly stands with supporting me.
I repeat: I did nothing to force him!
Slenderman:you are too incompotent to truly withstand the oppositions' claims, and sufficiently backup your opposing claims. In other words, this debate is no match for you. You cannot proove that you own the company, so you look for an alteriar way to win. However, this cannot be achieved, with or without your cousin Jade, as he is your family, and his opinion could just as easily be bius
Ethin:And neither can Danny prove the company. He cannot prove that he owns it.
Hell, none of us can prove we own the company! Henceforth, the company does not truly exist!
Now, please chat in the group conversation. It will make this a hell of a lot easier.
Slenderman:actually, here it is safe to say you are very wrong. With the 3 games he's hand-coded himself, plus the website, he has more than enough proof to withstand that claim. In fact, everyone in the audio games community will back up his claim, and there is actual physical evidence. What do you have? The RSN, which no one signs up for because they refuse to take your claim to ownership!
Ethin:He does not have the legal documents required to claim ownersip. None of us do.
Code does not matter here. Leave games and the AG.NeT community out of it.
He has no physical evidence, either. A computer is no evidence that he owns the company.
Slenderman:I refuse to leave those out of it, as that is what this is composed of--games. The fact that you coined the name does not matter. There was no authorship on the name "reality software," as Ethin Probst. However, the Games, and website, are clearly marked with Danny's signature!
Ethin:That doesn't matter! That was not physical evidence! That is not legal! He has no legal authority to claim ownership!
And if he does, please! Please provide physical and legal evidence!
Please include all legal documents, including all forms, registrant papers, etc.
Slenderman:Then why do you? Why do you assume entitlement to ownership if this is so? Clearly if this is not about the legality, it must be about something. and if it's not the games and work, it's definitely not the game. so what, Ethin, gives you entitlement to ownership?
Ethin:I founded the company, damn it! While I coined the name, I also contributed in the help of the company to get it started! Therefore, I still own it!
You know what? Let's take this to court! Let's put all of us on trial and find out who wins!
Slenderman:A nd how, Ethin, did you start the company! How, did you found it! And your message is controdictory--if you founded it, you didn't help, it get started.
Ethin:I did! I helped code DM and its starting products! Can you not say that? I help in the coding of snow race! I helped in 80 ot 95 percent of the products we've made!
Slenderman:and I'd like you to sue me. The first judge will look at you and say, "dismissed" and gather up your nonexistant legal documents. you are, truly, uneducated.
Ethin:You are the same, steven! You are uneducated as well. So is danny.
Slenderman:Did you now? I highly doubt that. You sat on your butt watching fan fiction the whole time dm1 was coded because you didn't want to get on. So proove to me that you coded. proove! it!
Ethin:Now. Respond to Jaydes messages in the group chat. You have not seen the mature side of him, and it is time we resolve this.
Ethin::Oh, I can prove it! Just ask danny! Ask him if I helped start DM! He'll completely affirm that I helped with it! And if he says no, then he's lying!
Ask him! I dare you! You'll be surprised!
Slenderman:Well tell you what. You are both blocked as of now. Danny owns reality software, and until you can proove that he doesn't, we're done. Bye Ethin, talk to you when you grow up. and your cousin? Well when I saw his use of sware words against me I immediately discredited his education and credibility in this matter. so yeah whatever.
Slenderman blocked Ethin

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector