Re: flux world, a truely unique experience.

I am mark on this mud. I am planning on offering a transport service to get people from one place to another, but I currently don't have everything yet that I need to offer such a service. For example, I will need to know the area pretty well. My first thought wasn't really acting as guide, but it is clear that if I do act as a guide to newbies and the like, then I could in fact have a number of people of whom I could sell my services to later on in the game. I will clearly have to deside when to start charging and how much. I will not know that until I can see how the whole money systems of the game is structured. After all, it will not be werth my time to charge an amount that no one can pay nor a cost that is so low that I can not pay all cost involved. Oh how I would love to have a yot to take people around on, but I am not at that stage yet. LOL. Ashame right? I am at the point of what do I do next stage per say. I need to make sure that I have a good enough fluxbuc ks coming iin to pay for building up my stats and skills for now. So far, the first few quest has helped with that. I am trying to also get up enough to buy some of the different vehicles I want. It looks like I would need 15000000 to cover the start up cost there. Some of what I am trying to figure out is, how do I transport a plane from one plannet to another? If I buy a sea going ship for the main flux world area, is it stuck on that plannet or do I go and load it up in to a space ship of some kind? Do I have to buy ships and planes for different plannets when I arived at those different plannets? When I buy my first space ship, will it beable to go farther than the shuddle crafts that I can use from the main spaceport we all start at? Is it safe to assume that we don't get comm units in this mud? Also, will each of us at some time have a chance to build an area in the mud, and if so, what is taken in to account when they are or are not given that chance? I have also seen so me rockets. What sortof make them different then the shuddles? LOL. Sorry for all the questions. I am just really getting started. I guess I should go grab myself a plane and go explore the areas I can fly to. LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector