Re: Killer Instinct beginners tips

You can't find out that I know of... the rotation is random. But as for different tips...

You can learn the basics pretty easily, but the real meat of the game is in the combos, and long ones. There are three types of special moves you need to learn. Openers, enders and linkers. Each character's special moves has one of these three properties... and you can probably guess what they do. Openers allow you to start combos, linkers allow you to continue them and enders end the combo. The default chain is light to medium to heavy with either punch or kick, but you can also go back in reverse order from heavy to medium to light, but if you use the opposing button. So if I perform a chain of light medium then heavy punches, I can go back words if I then follow up with a heavy kick and so on. Or I can go into a linker from the heavy punch and continue from there. Those are just some of the things... there is more, but I am tired and will write more in the morning. Special moves are in the same as every other game, with eex-specials or shadow versions as they're called in KI done by using two buttons instead of one. smile