Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@rorry This is a matter i'll need to discuss with my admins. If I remember correctly you were band not because of ethin's aditude, but because you kept asking countless questions after we asked you to please read the manual, dropping constant f bombs on the chat channel when you were asked to stop, receiving 2 out of character warnings because we asked you to stop using starwars references on the general channel as this didn't fit rp, that's more than enough reasons don't ya think? As much as I disagree with ethin in his current latest posts and aditude, i'm going to say he was correct on this one. This doesn't mean i'll not give you a second chance, just note that all these warnings will effect you either way if you get a second chance or not.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector