Re: PS4 accessibility features

Thanks a lot for your explanation, it makes sense. I can download games just fine.
I have just bought a game, which doesn't show up in neither my download list or download queue, which means I'm unable to download my purchased game. My purchase history says the game is purchased. I have tried to call Sony regarding this issue through their danish number on their website, but no one answer the call. The contact form isn't very accessible on their website, but I should try with an other browser. This is damn frustrating. I wanna play my purchased game, and don't wanna deal with their frustrating system, which choose to fail like this. Then I downloaded two free games which are currently downloading. It's just my purchased game which doesn't show up. I can confirm that the game is not in my games list on the ps4, because the voice command can't find it. Well, waist of money until Sony answers their phone, or I can contact them in other ways.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector