Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Good lord! Danny! This game... woe dude! Speechless!
This game is... better than any game... I've ever... played...!
3 months! 3, frikkin'! months! That's all the game has had, not to mention the bugs and termoil that occured to hender your development for about a month of that. Yet we have this great new system? Not only, is this game the best depiction of sci-fi reality I've ever seen, but the complexity, detailed structure, and awesome systems, make this game quite literally one of a kind, the best game you could find if you're an audio gamer! I mean... dude! As much as I love swamp to death and will continue to pay for it because I love playing it so much, I'll have to say. DM even tops that! like dude! seriously!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector