Re: game reviews and recordings bt sync folder

Hi.
I have a suggestion can you use oldest version of btsync, I have a copy of that clijent, which was accessible for us.
If you want I can give you link to download that.
I think, that people should not have any big troubles.
Only one think, which you should to do is turning off automatic updates in btsync settings tab.
You dont have to use latest btsync.
The old version, which I have doesnt needs any account only generated secred code, nothink more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector