Re: book subscription services like Scribd, Oyster or Kindle Unlimited

I don't read on a computer, but I would love to see Scribd and Oyster with accessible IPhone apps.  I imagine the Kindle Unlimited service would be accessible, since the Kindle app is accessible.
The only experience I have with reading on a PC comes from the Kindle app, and it was fine. I imagine with the technological know-how, any of these subscription reading services could be made fully accessible.

Good luck with whichever app you decide to make.  We can always use more avenues for reading!