Get ready, do you know where will you stuck now?

Hi all
Be prepared, you'll stuck in the world of the last game you played, so what's it? oh no, I'll stuck in paladin of the sky's world, oh, in the paladin ship, hmmm, I'll try to stay away from the dangers, and enjoy the ship's recreation services, hmmm, I think this will be fun. what about you?