Re: request to nintendo: accessibility addon for 3ds

I myself am not as big of a fan of Nintendo's products persay so while they do have some rather unique systems for those that care for them, I myself could pass.   the 3ds is not a bad hand held nore is the 2ds but I rather pull for accessibility for main systems that have a interface persay and system more so to a computer stand point.   even so, computers rate higher then any of the game systems out there in terms of games atleast for us.   we have more freedom persay.   for game systems we do as long as we wana be hooked to a tv. for portables such as 3ds etc, there would be only so far u could get before it became rather well, boring.     but it would be interesting for those who are on that Nintendo level.   myself, im some what like the other poster.   i'd like to see what becomes of xbox 1 when windows 10 goes to it or is perhaps maybe pushed out to it.   that may work better caus e then we may could do more perhaps.   like the computets.   maybe is the key word.