Re: Doomed

*sighs*, if he wants to continue asking for learn game sounds I won't mind, but as said, the devs have his rights to add the menu, or not. I just really really hope he'd put in some background, unmutable music, because if he don't, some people might copy the sounds (rather, record them clean out) and use them in other projects or anything. And I'm sure that some sounds in this game, at least, are not free, to my knowledge. Heck, (sorry for the rude language), even the bleeps in the judgement day intro are mixed so you can't separate one from another, and the bleeps to count the amount of numbers you've uessed in the guess the number minigame unlockable in JD had been mixed. I won't deny, however, that some people might have curiosities to satisfy.