Re: Clok Mud

@Ironcross, to answer some of the points you mentioned in the aardwolf topic.

First, you cannot sell branches, branches are just generally for carving or firewood. If you want to sell wood, get a logging axe and chop down a tree then take it to the saw mill to saw into flitches, actually along with herb gathering this is the best way to make money.

As someone who is building a survivalist myself I can give you some tips, first, buy some warm clothing, you can check your cloating warmth with the warmth command, a cloak chn certainly help. Then, learn to forage for firewood and light fires, sinse that is a great way of not dying of cold. You can practice skinning and butchering on your own and will get meat, but also buy a skillit and practice cooking, and either get a rod or a spear and try fishing, (I've not tried spear fishing but marter recommends it).

Right now I'm practicing my archery and fletching to try and become good with a bow, and while it& #039;s taken time I am at least now at the point where I can kill animals like foxes and skunks and birds like wild tirkey effectively, and so get all the meat I need in the wilderness, which I'm slowly learning to cook better on my skillet.

Oh, and bison are tough. To keep your riln  safe when you die, put them in a container. I have a belt pouch just for money, sinse while other players who retrieve your corpse will often be kind enough to grab up any money lying on the ground and give it you back obviously you can't guarantee on this.

I'd also personally not recommend mining until you can find a way to transport the ore to another town, sinse shadgard has a surfit of copper, plus mining juggling the light, the pickaxe and the hand cart is just a pain in the kneck.

Glad you like the game, when you said you were sick of fantasy games with the standard kill fests I thought you might still enjoy Clok, sinse it's the most satisfying and real istic mud I've played, and though i do like Aardwolf for craziness and killing I will definitely not give up on clok either sinse it is such a unique game.