Re: feeling cheated: Time of conflict

@Sevrior, I'm sorry to hear you have had so many problems with Time of Conflict. Although, I own and play he game my experience has fortunately been somewhat better than your own.

First, I've never really cared about multi-player, never even tried it, so have no comments good or bad about that aspect of the game as I just was not interested in it. However, I'd definitely ask David Greenwood about it as that was working at the time TOC 2.0 went on sale, but may be having problems now that time has gone by and needs to be looked into.

As to your second issue I have also experienced crashes when playing the game. I've noticed fairly consistently after the game gets above 50 moves or more it will crash unexpectedly. I've seen this happen more times than I can count so try to save my games more often as not to keep from ending up playing a game that ends over a crash. So That aspect at least we both have in common.

As for if the purchase was w orthwhile I do think so. I really like the game, enjoy it when it works correctly, so don't want or expect a refund. I would like to see some of the bugs get worked out of the game and see it crash less often.