Re: Survive the Wild!

crashmaster wrote:

Hi all.
I have been keeping my trap shut for an entire day while I try to get a response to this.
Firstly when I play games I want to escape from the real world not live in the real world so reality games are not my type.
Sam if you really want to solve your lag issue then you need a cloud server like google cloud ask danny how to get one I am not sure how reality software got their one.
Even with that, if you keep loading objects you will get lag.
Down to the game, since I don't play or care to play reality games like cast aways that much or as much as I like to play something like shades of doom I may be a bit biased.
I found the game totally crap and boring but that's probably because I had issues trying to find things and that sort of thing rather than the game actually being bad.
I havn't really touched crafting games so am inexperienced.
I don't know i f I could play something like this all day though the same as I really can't play deathmatch new beginning all day, I actually have a life away from the pc.
That and my timezone is all the other way round.
Please try not to ask and complain to much.
You know who you are who are doing this.
that's all I will say because I can't trust myself to hold my temper.

I understand You, because I have same meaning sometimes.
So, games are not great escape. Also, this wild is a great inspiration. So try preesent, if You play this game, that You are in the wild forest outside of this stupid real world.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector