Re: I'm looking for japanese classes

I bought a Listen and Learn Japanese package (from EPCOT of all places), which included a workbook but I just used the cassettes.
Then I supplemented it with this website:
http://www.sf.airnet.ne.jp/~ts/japanese/
It was good at the time, in that I didn't have a way of reading Japanese text, but it uses graphics with alt tags. It's very basic, but it provided enough vocabulary for me to fill up a few note cards to study at random.
I mostly use this online dictionary to look up individual words or idioms:
http://rut.org/cgi-bin/j-e/dict
(Which reminds me that I was going to look up some things over the weekend and forgot...)

But all of these were back when getting Japanese support out of a screen reader was tricky if you couldn't already read Japanese, so there are probably better resources available now.