Re: Rail racer 2

I'm actually saddend I payed for the game as well, it looked so good from the gameplay that was shown and what I had of rr 1. I enjoyed rr 1 quite a lot, and was a regular player on multiplayer for the very short time the server was up after I had baught it. But unfortunitly, what I got with rr 2 was completely disappointing. Art was fustrating on small tracks on the easy difficulty, I absolutely hated the auto acceleration feature as in my view it took away a lot of what controling these racers felt like. In the original rr 1, I had a vivid thought of what controling a rail racer was like, slow, bulky, heavy, but easyly maneuverable with the right settings, and that was part of what I enjoyed so much about it. I also didn't really like how you sped right from class 1 to class 5 easyly, where as in the original you had to do the work. It took me a day to get to class 2, and it took me even longer to crall up to class 3 and 4, ultimitly in the end I struggled to reach cla ss 5, which was my favorite part of the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector