I need help with my g930 headset.

Hi I need some help. When I am playing a game some of the sounds stay in the middle but some other sounds move just fine. When I turn the  seround swich off the seround does not stop completely. so it is like a regular head set. I use the soft where that came with the headset. I found the program online.