I think I destroyed sapi5!

Hello,
this is an emergency because it negatively affects 2 tts projects, "welcome bak sue" and the upcoming "the gamery's" (which I'm calaberating on with silverspadeace).
Upon the installation of rh voice for sapi5, I went to the control panel only to find my sapi 5 voices have disappeared. I then restarted my computer, same thing happened. Then I went to d-speech to find the same happened there. finally I went to use the fix registry and it said it couldn't find phone converters\tokens\English.
Is their any way to get sapi5 back in working order or am I screwed at this point. there are several sapi5 installers but they all are for windows xp.
Appearently the 64 bit version of sapi is not affected, just the 32 bit version. tool

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arabic Three Thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector