Re: beatstar soundpacks!

I have a few comments about the new soundpacks that were just uploaded.

Crazy Keyboard is nice, the sound when you lose is quite humorous, and, for a short pack, it's very cool.

I like the Top Speed pack, but I feel like the layout of the keys is off. I feel like tab should be easy left, and space should be easy right, but maybe that's just me.

The guilty pleasure packs were...not what I was expecting at all. Maybe I'm naïve, but I thought it was gonna be something like disco music. People often call stuff like that guilty pleasures, so I was in for a shock. Don't worry, I'm not offended or anything, but, being a straight female, they turned out to not be my cup of tea. Still, to whoever created them, way to use wordplay to your advantage.

I have a problem with Into the Woods. It sounds interesting, and I want to play it. But each time I hit start game, it exits instead. Anyone else experiencing this?

Finally, I know I'm way late on this, but the original Double Dragon pack is awesome! It's a bit of a letdown that it uses the default Smack Me sounds, but it kinda works, in an odd way. Plus, the retro atmosphere totally makes up for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector