Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

Hi Jason.
This is very exciting news! I am so glad that you're back and still going strong.
I have 2 questions. 1: Have you made any pricing decisions yet? What I mean is will there be a discount for people that already have the full version of the first game? I'm not asking for 1, just curious. Secondly, will there still be a bazaar and stuff? I liked going in there to buy items.
I love the modding possibilities, this is something I'm really looking forward to. As others have said, it would be great if there was an IOS verson, though I will completely understand if it's not possible.
Thank you for all the work you do. You are an awesome developer!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector