Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Well, glad people have been enjoying it. Looks like I will have to wait until I get home next week to play the game... since the download won't finish on my laptop before I leave. So far the only gripes I have about the game from everything I've heard are still the QTE's changing the scene even if it's only a few animations, sine I want to watch the outcomes without having to go through them on youtube. And region locking the game, especially in this generation, is stupid. Fighting games are the one genre of game that should not be region locked... and the odds of them fixing that and the sound levels are slim to none, since to NRS those aren't big issues that warrant attention. Looking forward to playing though, just bummed out that I have to wait.