Re: Text-to-Speech synthesizer of Barak Obama?

You know it would be hilarious if someone made some crazy sapi voice about those indian computer scammers who always call in. Lol that would be amuzing. abut I think voices like this are really cool. I enjoied some of the videos of the cepstral thing on youtube. lol.