Re: Prometheus: The Eternal Wars

hello.

Seeing all the updates in this topic, I decided to give the game another try, however I can't even create a character.

i created my account and password, though I didn't recieve a mail, (unsurprisingly my account name is dark and my mail address should be dark at x g a m dot o r g), however then the game started reeling off an absolutely endless! list of policies. I sat through these (actually I went and got a coffee), and finally was told I could type yes to continue, however when I typed yes nothing happened the entire bloody list just started rolling around again.

Might I say thatwhile I appreciate game policies are important, this method of having to sit through 330 very long peaces of text is not a good idea, even assuming that there is actually a way to skip it, sinse to be honest it got to the point where I really didn't care about the policies and just wanted to get on with the game.

If the game must! have 30 policies and i f players must! read and agree to them all, I'd suggest personally letting players first create a character and explore a bit, and then read the policies one by one, furthermore with a reward forr reading each and a final reward for reading the lot, thus making them far less tortuous sinse as it stands to be honest it puts me off the game not encourages me to play and pay attention, indeed I might even think as a new player "heck if there are this many abuses what kind of people play this game?" which wouldn't be good.

Of course all that is aside from the more major problem that I just don't seem to be able to get past those ever rolling policies to create a character anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector