Re: Audio Rally Racing - New demo

Hi pomettini.
congratulations to this great game.
sorry if I was a bit rude, but my intention was only contrinuír to improve the game.
thanks for hearing me.

a  game like this, needed audio sounds more realistic in particular the audio engine.
I believe in this project.

I'm waiting  a long time for a good audio racing game, and now that you create the rally racing, I personally would like it to be as realistic as possible...
but I believe that you will make the best for this game.
Can you tell us if the version for IOS, come out at the same time, the versions for Mac and windows, or will come later?

thanks for everything.
cheers.