Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

Hello Gellman,
Well, it happened in my friends computer and he didn't give me any more details, however, if you installed it successfully, there shouldn't be any problem and I am now certain that the problem was in his system and not in Talking WinPE.
and one more thing, do you know anything about Levtec Winstaller?
it is a software that makes Talking Windows installer images that has NVDA and totaly accessible.
the intresting thing is that in their latest version, they have added the feature for blind users, to make Live desktop CDS with NVDA, like Talking Windows PE and With your prefered portable applications. unfortunately, their software is very expensive. but I wanna ask that, have you used this software or is there an accessible way to edit or produce Talking WinPE like the version that is here?
Here is the link for Levtec site:
http://levtec.linkpc.net
Thanks for your reply.