Re: New Game, The Dengemen for Research into Audio and Immersion

Actually, the only thing that disappointed me was that the game ended. tongue

I like the idea quite a lot, and I'm also for the further development of this game, even if it's past your research status. I like exploration games, and I'm a big fan of first person perspective games in general. Also, yeah, one can clearly tell you're a sound designer. Well done! Exceptionally amazing audio, and this comes from someone who also pays attention to a lot of detail and quality to audio in my games. LOL I'm picky!