Re: accessible twitch chat solution suggestion

@trenton
The client I mention in the first post, Mega Irc, is accessible, once some preconfiguration is done to it - see the PG13 version of it on the page I link to.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to get a standard version working (so it doesn't connect to their server by default).  Once that's achieved, I can probably connect and do the rest from there but I@m not entirely sure.

Thanks for the recommendation though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector