Re: how playable is the MLB games from MLB 06 to the latest MLB 15?

I haven't tried MLB 15 yet, but the rest of them are very playable. The sound of the pitch coming to the batter is starting to get softer and softer though, so you're probably better off with an earlier version like MLB 07. I have this one, and I love it. You can get it for like a dollar. lol For PS3.
I had a very hard time with MLB 14, as they release te games, they get harder with the newer releases.