Re: Survive the Wild!

guys, i stay on my own. i don't like the pk option. i don't like when you on the opposite side say that survivors must stick together, they cann't kill each other. i think, that's wrong. it's my surviving, i do what i can, i survive how i can. yes, for example, i'm a killer, it's easier for me to kill another survivor when he's sleeping, get his stuff and cook his cheeks on the fire for having meat to eat. do you want realistic game? that is the reality, you know. and yeah, dudes, i'm a monster, i have no soul at all big_smile
so, that's what i propose. we make the beach, the stream and southwest quadrant the safe zone. there will be no killings, you know, like calm place for having rest. i should say, i prefer the woods instead lying on mood or walking on clay, but that's the zone new or respawned players need first. we won&# 039;t forbid killing there in the game code or by things like that, we will just watch for the following this rule and of course we will be punishing breakers. as you understand, i believe that most of players will agree, and that's why we won't have the mess.
and i have one more idea. it's not about just playing, we will need update for this. so, what if players are able to add some... like... like notes about another players? i don't know the right english word, sorry bout this, but i'll tell you what i mean. for example, you saw me killing someone when he's sleeping. and after that you can add some note or something like a nickname to my statistics. you remember, turtlepower wrote about karma. so, that's what i mean. in my example, you write a command:
/playerkiller darth_scorp
and when someone will look at my karma, he will see that i am survivors killer. like buzz in real life, you know, words go fast. then, you see me cooking t hose poor man's cheeks, and you add another title to my karma: cannibal. another case, i've cheated you some how. you add one more: no trust, for example, or cheater. but no trust! that sounds more interesting))
and this notes are already added to the game, they are written in the readme. we probably can ask admins or sam to add something else, but we cann't write the notes as we want, cause that will be a loooooot of mess.
well yeah, my second idea is not too important. i'm interested more about founding survivors peaceful safe place. what do you think after that all?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FM94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector