Re: Slender: Lost Vision, a survival horror fan game based on slenderman

Hi gorthalon!
I have played this game.
and the thing is that I really don't know that why you are in so hurry.
I expect more from you.
the static sound is so loude and crappling should be increase in a volume.
the slenderman has no existance
the story is not clear.
why I pick up 8 pages and in these pages I don't find not much information about this slenderman.
I am looking a human voice for example pitermaj's voice for the slenderman.
your voice will be also good.
Thanks
Hope you will reply.
Ishan