Re: what do you think of a tts preschool album?

by the way, it appears cae_jones is figuring out how to get the softvoice child voice to sing "there are 7 days (his dectalk version is on the album). an eloquence version is also being considered.
in updating the album, I nearly exhausted the dectalk archive. It now includes the appropriate (for the nature of the album) examples from text assist and the reading edge, which I credited to creative labs and t.v. Raymond, respectively.
by the way, I had an email with an attachment containing a zip file of all of snoopy botton's dectalk versions of childrens songs in text format. I lost it in a hard drive crash, however, and there doesn't seam to be a way to get it back.
I also found a program called chipspeech which is similar to vocaloid but emulating early speech synthesisers like the texis instruments speech chip and the mozer chip made back in 1975. It seamed promising at first, but then I found it's a vst and that it was made by plogue, who& #039;s previous vst (chipsounds) doesn't work that well with my vst hoast (reaper in this case). I'm also fearing the interface is completely inaccessible and that it's not even close to vocaloid in terms of how it works, you likely can't just import a midi and insert lyrics like you can with vocaloid. That's a darn shame, because I was going to get the emulated ti chip to sing "there are 7 days" for the album.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector