Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Hmm, very interesting points, and thanks for the good luck wish.
Custom cars: yes
car builder: yes
OK I'll stop with that... just yes to everything. I don't feel like listing that all out. But I actually think especially that the announcer idea is quite neet, as well as the ambiance. However, if possible, I'd like people to put in more ambiances than just one on the track, such as a different ambiance on each part of the track, user defined parts of course. and I also plan to add the ability to include thunderstorms moving around on your tracks, as I previously mentioned, so yeah.
  I currently have sounds for 8 different cars, but am still needing many more than that, because 8 cars just isn't enough for a game like this, in which cars will be unlocked in higher levels as you become more efficient at driving. I unfortunately think I'm going to need to create a separate topic requesting sounds as it doesn't seem that many peop le look to this one given the fact that my website is where most of the updates and demos are posted.
  As for the track builder situation, I think I'm going to actually do both of my ideas. The reason for this is that some people prefer precise value entering, however even I'd kind of like a track builder like the one I have in mind, because it's really never been done before and I think it would be very interesting to do.

Stay tuned, this game is far from being finished! big_smile