Re: PS4 accessibility features

Hi.
I don't find any setting which changes my region settings. Only the system language and keyboard language. I have tried to set the keyboard language to US english. The support site for accessibility on Sonys website says you need to set the system language to US english and that's it. So I'll keep contacting Sony about this until they give me an answer on how to enable this on my device.