Re: Is PSN usable?

Hi.
Yes, you can buy games from playstations website by logging into your PSN account, and then from the website, you can even choose "download to playstation" after a purchase. you can even see when the download is finnish.
But... You have to know the following: You need help to arrange the icons on a psp vita, and that is needed every time you buy a new game. You can set the machine up to use the arrow keys, but this is like using a mouse with the arrow keys, meaning the cursor doesn't jump to the NeXT icon unless someone sighted Places the icons close together. that is the reason for I haven't bought a Vita yet. I borrowed one from a friend of mine, but for me this is not usable because I can't get sighted help.
You can do the same on a ps3 and a ps4, which is way more accessible.