Re: madden NFL series, how do you play those games?

Oh man, they are very technical, even controls change do to the status, for example, whether you are on offense or defense, or if you are the one carrying the ball. I played some of them because i have partial sight, but it's been a couple of years so i don't wanna tell you the wrong things as I don't remember all of it.