Re: Talking dosbox pre pre alpha 0.01

I'd love a mac version as well and initially I was planning to release one for both platforms. However, I'm having trouble getting dosbox daum to run, it was throwing sdl errors at me with wrong architectures. So I looked at Dosbox-X, which doesn't have mac binaries but I tried compiling the code. While the make command seems to have executed, it just kept saying there's nothing to do and didn't compile anything. The official dosbox 0.74 has issues with screen readers with no screen echo and after posting on the vogons forums it looks as though the mainline developers don't really care much for very deep emulation and are perfectly fine with making it do just enough to run games.
If you can get any of the unofficial patched dosboxes to compile, i would also be very interested. I know the feeling with VM's smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector