Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

hello, I for one have bought the game, and I haven't been disapointed for the 2 days I've had it, not even once. but I only have one point of critasism about this. I just had a level 7 character who I wanted to get up to level 17, because my AI people were stupid enough to destroy a wooden door before actually going after the iron one so I got this low level girl. So I gave her a pistol and sent her into the bar to do some killing, and in about 30 seconds everyone in the place was dead and I would just stand by the door and cops would die in about 2 seconds after entering. so, maybe there should be a level restriction for weapons? if not a level restriction, then a third stat should be added, intelegence. if you have enough intelegence you can start using better and better weapons. Mines and bombs would also need a sertain intellegence level, but that  should be fairly low sinse their consumable items. and that idea about corrupting cops isn't bad. maybe at the start of a mission you would be given the option to pay off the cops, giving you some extra time before they start showing up, depending on how much money you gave them. of course, there should be a limit to this, sinse if you have like 5000000 in cash you could probably stay in there till you got bored smile. ither that or making the costs of bribing the cops so high that you wouldn't be able to aford it untill a long way into the game. Hope my contribution helps move this project forward because it has amazing potencial and this could turn into something awesome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : troopanum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector