Re: Removing music vocals in gold wave, is it possible?

I don't think the cost or quality of the program is a factor here. From my limited understanding of these things, the only way you can really remove vocals is by removing a set frequency band where they reside, and unfortunately for any complex piece of music this is going to affect the rest of the track as well, while still probably leaving traces. So as far as I know, there is no reliable way to do this, unless of course as Kenzon said they're either on one channel or you've got the individual instrument files, in which case you wouldn't need a vocal remover in the first place! I'd be happy to be found wrong though, as there are some bass and guitar tracks that would be really nice to have individually, separate from the rest of the composition.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector