Re: lets erge microsoft to develop a fully functional screen reader!

@Afrim, the preview you heard is completely and utterly outdated. I have windows 10 technical preview version 10.0.10074 and I have to say its quite usable. The only thing I hate is that windows 10 disabled my FN key, so I can't press delete, page up, page down, insert, or change my system volume quickly and efficiently. Damn you, Microsoft! And people call it "The software giant". Yeah right. The only thing Microsoft is is a bunch of idiots who have no way to listen to feedback. This petition will get us absolutely nowhere. I have submitted multiple requests to improve accessibility during the windows install and during many other aspects of windows that are not accessible, such as the bootloader - which CentOS has somehow achieved a little - but what will they do? The will not listen! I even sent them a request for a product key replacement - but they say no, you have to buy it again! WTF, Microsoft? I am not paying another $120.00 for Microsoft Windows again!