Re: Scheduling for Those Who Want to Join Second Life

Sorry to bring this prehistoric topic back to life, but I got the Mac release of Radegast. After installing x11 and Mono, I can run Radegast client but there is no voice response. I Know it is a Windows based application, so there must be some tts to use it, otherwise unless you have some sight you won't be able to use it at all.

Any ideas?