Re: Reality mud client, a small and lightweight portible mud client

Hi all, a little late, but a new version of reality mud client is now out, with saving and opening of worlds as requested. In order to create a world, select create world from the file menu, and to load one, select load world from the menu. I've also fixt a glitch where enter wasn't sending events all the time like it should have been. Note, soundpack support currently doesn't work, I was having grate difficulty with it, but I plan to rejigger it. To get it, get it from the first post or this link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/266 … client.zip