Re: What ever you do,do not buy beats whireless headphones.

Hi.
I have reasonally bought a Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones. They both supports Wireless and caple, and the sound is really good.
The reason for I've chosen the Bose on-ear is so I can hear what's going on around me, while traveling by buss or train.
The headset remembers up to 8 devices, and it can connect to two dvices at the same time, and for example automatically switch to your phone if it rings.
The headset have speech and supports different languages. It comes with a very nice protection case.
It is highly recommenable. I'll recommend you to listen to those in a store before you buy.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector