Re: PG 13 let's plays - official discussion & announcements thread

hi gorthalon the dragon and peter, so far I've listened to all of your podcasts and I can say it really simple:
fun and entertaining.
anyway, a suggestion for your next stream:
can you play lone wolf, soul trapper, or paladin of the sky, or if possible, could you record some playable mainstream games like injustice: gods among us, the new MK 10, or skullgirls which is fully accessible(only for the PC version)?
if I have time may be I can chat with you guys on the IRC client.
what client that is good and accessible?
thanks.