Re: City Building browser games

Hi Mike.

Thanks for the info on the help pages and prices, I wasn't sure where to find the information though I was sure it was aroun  somewhere.
What I mean about the cattle and the reason I'm finding the game harder to get into is that everything is bought down to pure numbers, your population are just faceless workers whom you assign and get more by building houses, all the products slot together in fairly basic   ways with none of the colour or interest in terms of real life.

To me, running a city is as much  about  dealing with the immergent problems an disasters, the management and the logistics as they come up as it is about just setting production going and then selling what you produce for the best price.

Then again in fairness perhaps I am looking for a different sort of game, Kapi-regnum is an economic simulator pure and simple and thatit does well, it's not really a city management or expantion game, so I'll try and enjoy it for what it is, and then maybe go back to something like castaways or King of dragon pass.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector