SB first release is here. SB!

hey all...
Amir, Hassan and me, we are prowd to release Stress breaker!
it's not much, it's like the kitchen sink guns thing. We convined our game engine: aage, advanced audio game engine, with auto it 3.
we are looking forward to keep building aage, and the release will be free. Our plan is not to get money, witch someday we might get, but we don't have a paypal account. It's just to help blind people, and to give them some more entertain.
note, aage will work coded in l u A.
oh and um about the game, we livered a concept demo. I want to implement on slash off toggle of inpacts, but I am ussing 2 engines to build this.
take it from: http://bit.ly/1F5nnxJ
if some trobles appear, feel free to notify me out here.
SB Soft, best os's game engines, and more!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector