Re: Doomed

Hello soundworx.
My question is, did you use BGT to code this?
If so, I'm not asking for your code.
But rather, bassed off the windows attack tutorial, I'm attempting to make the viruses falling sound decrease in pitch.
So the closer to the ground they are, the lower the pitch and louder the volume.
I'm just asking all of this since I'm trying to make my own project out of this tutorial.
From what the windows attack tutorial mentions, Is the use of the soundpool. But sadly, I don't believe the soundpool has a pitch decreasing parameter.