Re: SB first release is here. SB!

Ok.
Angry rant ahead.
Must people forget the concepts of decency, politeness, and everything in between? Honestly if I was a sighted user and I looked at this forum and this was the first topic I saw, I would leave and never look back.
I understand the people involved in this fight or whatever this is are between 13 to 20, but seriously? guys? I'm like 14 and I don't do stuff like this. The only way I could justify this is if you had a battle to the death and you were hurling insults at one another, or something. If it was only this topic, I could understand. It's ok, problems do happen. But everywhere I see ethin posting something, and in stead of creating a constructive argument or the age old lost mystical technique of just ignoring the post, we start flaming. There was a time when someone posted a topic, everyone expressed their appreciation, maybe gave constructive criticism. But I guess that time has passed now. If you get satisfaction from flam ing others, I won't stop you. I will just note though that if you keep doing stuff like this no one new will want to join the cmmunity. There are hundreds of helpful, kind, polite, constructive members in this cmmunity. But in stead, what we show to the world is a community infighting. If you have personal probems, ok. But maybe, just maybe, try to keep your thoughts to yourself for another day when you don't have those problems.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector